time for a walk

Tannenkirch, DE

May 16, 2011. There are always bills to pay. There are always misunderstandings and conflicts. The car breaks down and the picnic gets rained out. Troubles are a normal part of life. No one escapes them. But thank God, he has given me people in my life who make me smile and laugh, and focus on the great things happening around me. One of my favorite times to think through all my blessings is when I'm walking through these hills, and I have time to just be thankful for life. It is a gift.

6 comments:

Alex Zonis said...

Beautiful hills and view! Love the textures!

RobCarey said...

thanks, Alex!

Kathleen said...

Absolutely beautiful! I too have many blessings to be thankful for, like you.

RobCarey said...

I have a friend who thanks God for ten things before getting out of bed each day. Not a bad idea.

Ash said...

With the hills to focus who could complain. Great thought and beautiful painting.

RobCarey said...

Thank you, Ash. What does Ash stand for, by the way? Your link is with an art supply store.