Fresno and back

on Interstate 5 sketching Doc October 27, 2012. I tried sketching from the back seat on Friday afternoon as we were driving down to Fresno, but Interstate 5 is incredibly bumpy. We stopped on the way to get In N' Out burgers at the drive through and they saw that we had our dog in the car and offered us a beef patty for her. I can't imagine. My stomach can barely handle it. We had a big get-together from the church throw a "welcome back to America" night for us, and it was fun to see so many people. This morning I was sketching my father-in-law while he was in his Saturday morning routine. Now we're back up in the Bay area where everyone is glued to their TV sets watching the third game of the World Series.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Love this one! You do great feet! Nice colors...pjs, etc. He looks so comfy in his chair. Hugs! Mom

RobCarey said...

I love Saturday mornings and coffee...