Halloween night

Halloween night October 31, 2012. Sketching on Halloween. My son's first Halloween, really, at least in America, where people celebrate it. He passed out candy at the door to all the kids. (And sometimes kids that looked older than me.) Our dog stood on the back of the chair and watched all the trick or treaters out the window. Our candy began running low, so my wife started passing out packets of hot chocolate. I told her we need to turn off the lights and hide before we have to start passing out cans of corn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

Cameron said...

What is Micah's costume?

RobCarey said...

thanks, Anon, for your visit!

Micah's costume? Couch Potato.