Mar 11, 2017

Palacio de Bellas Artes in Mexico City

The weather is really warming up now. As the man on the radio said, "We're scratching the underbelly of the 80s already." I stayed up late last night to draw the Palace of Fine Arts, using the sepia ink I have been enjoying so much. My wife joined another tennis tournament and I think it's my time to start signing up now. I just have to keep my ankles in good shape. No fun getting old. I thank God I'm still in halfway decent shape to get out and play as much as I do. These tournaments are good for meeting people too, and they're pretty cheap to join. I noticed there's a doubles tournament coming up this month, and the prize is $10,000 to the winners. I should've listened to my mother in high school and joined the tennis team.

No comments: